Are you looking to kickstart your marketing career? Are you a recent graduate or a junior marketer? Look no further!!!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a UK market leader in their sector, with awards under their sleeve they offer fantastic development opportunities for their staff! Don’t miss out – read on and apply now!
Benefits include and are not limited to:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office!
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Access to early pay
- Pension scheme
- Life cover
- Confidential support and counselling
- Health plan
- Have a relevant degree or qualification (preferred) or experience within a similar role (equally great!)
- Experience drafting written communications and materials
- Good level of knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and a creative flair!
About the Role:
- Seeking data and insights
- Writing copy
- Organising photography
- Taking ownership of campaign activation plans
- Supporting events and the wider Campaign team
- Working on multiple projects at once
Due to the location of the office, this role could be of interest to those living in Windsor, High Wycombe, Slough, Maidenhead, Reading, Harrow, Woking, Guildford, Egham, Uxbridge, Beaconsfield, Watford, Henley-on-Thames, Bracknell and Richmond.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.