Our client, a great retail business based in Suffolk, is on the lookout for a Promotions Coordinator to join their team. If you’re a super user on Excel Spreadsheets, analytically minded, and can manage multiple projects at once, then this role is for you!
The Role: Promotions Coordinator
Sitting within the marketing team, you will coordinate promotions, ensure they are priced correctly, and ready on time.
Day to day, you could be…
- Arranging production of leaflets for monthly promotions.
- Selecting products to feature on promotions.
- Reviewing photography and ensuring it’s fit for purpose.
- Working to tight deadlines with the promotions team.
To be successful, you must have…
- Strong skills in Excel – essential as you will be dealing with spreadsheets daily.
- Experience within project management - desirable
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
If you want to work for a large family-run business offering excellent progression opportunities and benefits, please apply now!
Location – Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk (5 days in the office)
This role is 5 days in the office and is commutable from the areas of Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Long Melford, Sudbury, Haverhill, Stowmarket, Steeple Bumpstead, East Cambridge, Thetford, Mildenhall, Red Lodge, Ixworth, Stanton, Norwich, and other local villages to Bury.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.