We're pleased to be working with an established building society who is looking to appoint a Head of Retail. You will be responsible for leading, shaping, and delivering the society's insight-led customer strategy. This role offers a hybrid working model and excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will have :
- Strong understanding of the financial services regulatory landscape
- At least five years’ management experience with a deep understanding of the mortgage and savings lifecycle
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Proven responsibility for delivery and performance through the leadership and development of a strong, highly performing team
- Proven evidence of utilising data and insight to identify and analyse strategic options, with influence to gain agreement to delivery.
- Ability to see outside of the box to transform our savings proposition and build excellent customer experiences through innovative services, products and relationships
- Proactive and driven individual to inspire our savings and mortgage servicing teams
- CeMap qualification is desirable but not a requirement
Primary responsibilities :
- Utilise insight and data to inform to help develop the Society's savings strategy as an input into the Society's Strategy and Corporate Plan
- Increasing the Society's branch visibility across all target areas by working with the community business development teams to drive savings balances into branches and online saving channels
- Managing the operational functions of the society by driving performances through the leadership and development of a strong, capable teams. This includes the management of the Customer Services Team, Branch Network and Mortgage Servicing Team.
- Driving continuous improvement in the Societies Savings proposition.
- Driving the Mortgage Service Team to deliver Society net lending targets
- Generation of relevant management information (MI) to best demonstrate the operational team's performance.
- Apply appropriate Collections and Recoveries processes and strategies to accounts which have or are at risk of carrying arrears.
For more information about the Head of Retail position, please get in touch and submit your CV for consideration.