This job is archived
Head of Global Marketing, Baldock -
Market leaders within their retail sector, looking to expand their international marketspace, with a sizeable and growing marketing team, are looking for a Head of Global Marketing with extensive consumer experience to join their organisation.
With hybrid working, exciting wider marketing recruitment plans and the opportunity to manage a dedicated team, this is the perfect time to join.
Walking distance from the train station and in a highly commutable area, the candidates we’ve placed love it in the team.
- A minimum of five years retail marketing experience, with international products
- Capable experience managing, leading and growing marketing teams – you will inspire and motivate a brilliant team of marketers
- Exposure working with online marketplaces and any Amazon Marketplace experience would be hugely advantageous
- Evident campaign marketing experience and international brand growth – adapting to new markets
- Expert budget management and stakeholder management experience, knowing how to build and nurture relationships both internally and externally
- A background in the delivery and evolution of international, retail marketing strategies
- Evident commercial mindset and skills tracking campaign success
- Managing and owning the execution of the international marketing strategy, with a key focus on marketplace selling
- Grow their international brand awareness and identify business opportunity for the company across channels and new regions
- Lead and grow a talented marketing team, inspiring passion and further developing an enriching working environment
- New product development and delivering integrated marketing and comms campaigns
- Harnessing international PR opportunities and recognising appropriate tone of voice and messaging
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Baldock based office, walking distance from the train station and offering hybrid working, this is excellent for those coming from Hertfordshire and communiting counties.
Some ideal locations would be Royston, Cambridge, Hitchin, Stevenage, Letchworth, Bishop’s Stortford, Saffron Walden, Duxford, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans and more.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.