Digital Marketing Executive, Baldock –
The Company – Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a well-recognised manufacturer and retailer, sold within B2B to industries and businesses across the globe. Due to continued international success, they are now seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to support online growth across their website and social media channels. With great benefits, office dogs and a committed team, it’s the perfect time to join.
This role is perfect for someone who comes from an e-commerce background and has experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and copywriting!
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
You will be responsible for maintaining the trade websites, managing SEO, social media content, and creating analytics and reports.
- Manage and maintain the website, as well as SEO and updates.
- Support PR activities, such as writing blogs and press releases as required.
- Research keywords and trends and flag any opportunities.
- Manage all content for social media and monitor channels.
- Monitor analytics and create reports from findings.
- Work with external agencies on workload.
Requirements – Digital Marketing Executive
- Background in e-commerce and digital marketing.
- Strong SEO & website experience, along with Google Analytics and creating reports.
- Excellent copywriting and collaborative skills.
Location – Baldock, Hertfordshire
This is five days office based so you must be able to drive and commute to Baldock with ease. Due to the location of their Baldock office, it is suitable for those in Cambridge, Duxford, Biggleswade, Royston, Letchworth, Stevenage, Luton, and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.