Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Beauty, Fashion & Home.
The objective of this position is to work within in the store design team and looking after the fit-out of various projects.
The roles and responsibilities in this Store Design Project Manager - Retail role -
- Driving the end to end delivery of all Store design projects, ensuring consistency with corporate strategy, financial & time commitments
- Gathering feedback and information to share back to the business of the in-store changes and returns on investment for the commercial future-proofing of stores.
- Engaging with internal Retail stakeholders to ensure stores are as efficient and comfortable for store staff.
- Building strong relationships with key business retail partners. To understand the businesses key commercial strategies at retail to ensure standards
- Working with our project teams and external agencies /contractors to produce a final product that wows the customer
- Attend site visits and manufacturing partners with key stakeholders during projects and ensuring all communication is standardised
- Managing capex for project budgets within the overall projects capex
To be successful in this Store Design Project Manager - Retail position -
- 3 years + Retail Design/shop fitting & project management experience
- Experience with working with store design, construction, external contractors, retail operations and internal commercial stakeholders
- Knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of project management and project management tools
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and work within agreed timescales
- Experience using AutoCad, Revit and Microsoft Project (desirable)
- Have worked in a head office environment and happy with expensed UK travel - you will be office based either in London or the Midlands and travelling regularly to different stores.
- Full valid driving license
Benefits of this Store Design Project Manager - Retail role -
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Office and store based role where you are moving from project to project basis
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their career to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2311-111116.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.