The People Of: Digital Marketing is working with a leading healthcare retailer based in Leeds, to recruit a Graduate Retail Analyst to join their dynamic team. As a Retail Analyst, you will play a crucial role in driving the company’s sales growth and overall performance by utilizing your expertise in data analysis, market trends, and customer behaviour. Your insights and recommendations will be instrumental in shaping the company’s digital retail strategy.
Benefits of this role:
- Fantastic analyst opportunity for someone with a year or two experience wanting to further their career with a leading and growing global retail business
- A stable, cash-rich company which can offer security and progression as well as working for a company that does good for society
- A high degree of hybrid working (50/50 split)
- Salary, Bonus, Private Healthcare, generous Annual Leave as well as lots of social events
- Analyse sales data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for growth.
- Monitor market trends and consumer behaviour to provide actionable insights.
- Develop reports and presentations to communicate findings to the management team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement data-driven strategies.
- Optimize pricing and promotional strategies to enhance profitability.
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Some prior experience in sales analysis, market research, or business analytics.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, SQL, and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- A passion to forward your career in an analyst role.
This graduate retail analyst opportunity is based in Leeds and offers a high degree of hybrid working (50/50). It is commutable from surrounding areas including Bradford, Huddersfield, Harrogate, York, Wakefield and Selby. A salary and bonus is offered with further benefits. This opportunity will suit a recent graduate who has an analytical-related degree such as Psychology, Mathematics, Economics or Business Administration and someone who has a year or two industry experience within a marketing agency, consultancy or in-house with