Retail Technical Analyst. Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, my client has a new requirement for an Retail Technical Analyst. This role offers 2 days remote with 3 days site-based working.
You must have experience/skills in the following:
- Experience in Retail POS techncial support.
- Around 2-3 years of experience working in backend development.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience with Payment gateway solutions.
- Flexible in working hours and some Saturday work required but day in lieu would be returned by client.
The following skills are a massive bonus: Oracle Xstore POS, Aptos POS, Sales Audit, Promos/Pricing, Agile SDLC.
Role involvesproviding tier 3 technical support for retail POS & related systems including direct store support as needed.
As well as facilitating the service desk coordination & working on retail-related software and hardware deployments. This role will also entail managing change control processes for retail stores. Conducting new store opening tasks. Ensure proper POS lab maintenance. Execute, monitor, and maintain data distribution and interfaces to/from POS systems. Perform release tracking, building systems monitoring, and alerting.
Please send your CV ASAP and I will get back to you!