Assistant Brand Manager
You will join us as an Assistant Brand Manager - Beauty and Wellness. We are looking for an organised, flexible individual, passionate about marketing at both a brand and retailer level, with a strong interest in the beauty & wellness space.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following qualities:
• Strong communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work across different projects and prioritize their workload
• Team player, who is flexible and will hit the ground running
Assistant Brand Manager Responsibilities:
The key responsibility is support to the Head of Marketing of Beauty and Wellness and work with the supporting sales team to deliver strong implementation and results from the Beauty & Wellness brand portfolio.
• Help implement the brand marketing plans, by supporting the HoM.
• Act as the interface between the Sales & Marketing team, ensuring trade marketing activities run smoothly across all retail accounts.
• Support key retailer activities, communicating with all stakeholders involved, and creating post-activity reports.
• Communicate effectively & regularly with all company employees and 3rd parties on all marketing issues.
• Ensure that all operational and administrative functions of brands are delivered in an accurate and timely fashion, ensuring smooth operation of brands throughout the company and market.
Offices are set in a historical Tudor Manor house (once part of Anne of Cleves divorce settlement) with beautiful gardens to explore. Therefore it is essential you have a full driving license and own transport to attend the workplace.
About Aspects Beauty:
Founded in 1989, Aspects Beauty is a distribution and brand management company in the UK and Ireland. We work with global, niche and beauty brands and offer fully integrated and comprehensive marketing support.
Location: Lewes, East Sussex
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum
Benefits: Life Assurance. Product Allocation. Group Pension Scheme. Private Medical Insurance. Hybrid Working (Minimum of 2 days working at Head Office). 25 days holiday entitlement (Plus bank holidays).
You may have experience of the following: Assistant Brand Manager, Junior Brand Manager, Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Brand Marketing Manager, Assistant Brand Marketing Manager, Junior Brand Marketing Manager, etc.
Ref: 106 992