Salary: £30,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 6:00 pm with a 1-hour lunch break
- Staff clothing allowance of £500 per season
- Employer Pension Scheme
- 22 days of annual leave, with an increase of days based on years of service (up to a maximum of 25 days per annum)
- Staff social events
- Early finish in summer season
- Daily posting and sending of all invoices.
- Posting manual self-billing invoices for concession accounts on a weekly basis
- Regularly run aged debt reports to investigate non-payment accounts.
- Record notes on customer accounts after any customer contact for future reference.
- Generate and send statements to all customers with a balance at the beginning of every month
- Resolve customer queries promptly or redirect them as appropriate to prevent delayed payments.
- Take card payments using Sage Pay and record them in customer accounts.
- Efficiently manage the credit control inbox.
- Provide ad hoc cash forecasting and reporting as required.
- Generate pro-forma invoices for new customers
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in credit control or a related financial role.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency with accounting software, including Sage Pay.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
The next steps…
Call Olivia today at Office Angels, South Coast to discuss your application
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.