Buying, Buyer, Buyers admin, Assistant Buyer, Fashion, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, Graduate.
As a Buying Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Buyer with various tasks and will be a key player in the day to day running of the Buying department. Our client has a fantastic history/ heritage and has a good customer following within the Fashion/ Apparel arena.
The ideal candidate will be a fairly recent graduate with a fashion / or retail related degree
- You will provide administrative and creative support to the Buying Team in translating key fashion trends into exciting products that customers will be passionate about.
- Building strong working relationships with product teams, to ensure business standards are correctly followed.
- Understanding and interpreting sales reports.
- Liaising and working with suppliers on a regular basis and understanding and implementing best practice ways of working with suppliers.
- Carrying out regular competitor analysis and presenting findings to the team.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough technical garment and relevant fabric knowledge.
- reparation and involvement in meetings.
- Working collaboratively to ensure all administration is delivered efficiently, effectively and accurately.
• Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• be a proficient user of Microsoft packages.
• Have great garment knowledge.
• Have some Retail/Manufacturing knowledge (degree level is fine).
• Strong organizational & problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and initiative
• Have strong numeracy and understanding of figures.
• Be a good team player.
• Be hard working and committed.
• Be self-motivated and be able to manage their own workload.
• Have a proactive and flexible approach.
• Possess excellent attention to detail.
• Be able to multitask and prioritise tasks and business priorities.
• Be a logical thinker
• Have excellent presentation skills.
The Salary & Package:
Salary £20-£25k This is only stated as a guide range and is dependent on experience.
28 days holiday + Bank Holidays.