Retail Manager | Romford | Up to £30,000 + Benefits | High Street Retail
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently recruiting for a popular business within Romford that achieves its targets through delivering operational excellence and value for money. Every retailer talks about how important their company culture is. Our client, the leading volume fashion retailer, really means it.
The Role: To drive sales, whilst delivering a great customer experience and store environment. Collaborate with the store management team to support the daily running of the store and develop a high performing and engaged retail team. Motivate and organise your team to provide exceptional store environment and customer experience while optimising sales.
Retail Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Sales & Customer Experience
- Operations / Cost Control
- People / Leadership & Development
- Stock Replenishment and ordering
- Visual Merchandising
- Product Knowledge
Retail Manager Skills & Experience
- Excellent people skills to serve customers, lead the team and build credible working relationships with all store colleagues
- Strong service focus with experience of delivering excellent customer experience while maintaining high store standards
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of local trading patterns
- Ability to guide and support a team to achieve results
Retail Manager Benefits include:
- 40hr contract
- Great work life balance
- Great holiday allowance
- Pension - matched + more
- Discounts in other retailers
- Enhanced maternity cover
The brand are super open on retail or hospitality background! They believe that their way working can be taught, it's about your attitude, the effort you put in and leadership skills that make you a potential employee. With this in mind I would like to speak with Hospitality, Supermarket Retailers and High Street retailers!
Please apply below with your most up to date CV
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure