Job Title: Store Manager
Salary: £32,000 p/a
Working pattern: The store is open Monday - Sunday. This is a full time position, working 40 hours per week.
Location: Leamington Spa
Start date: As soon as possible
Adecco are excited to be teaming up with an established retail organisation, with a store based in Leamington Spa, who are looking to recruit an Store Manager who can lead the commercial success of the store
As a store manager you will should have a strong understanding of retail, staff and business costs, alongside a solid understanding of seasonal retail, merchandising, store/operational standards.
- Management and commercial success of the store, ensuring exceptional operational, customer service and store presentation standards are continually being met.
- Planning and directing the day-to-day operations of the store, developing strategies, and creating store policies to improve customer service
- Driving footfall and increasing sales and profitability
- Maintain exceptional store standards and foster a positive working environment for your team.
- Adapt to change, learn new things and lead your team to mobilise the retail plan.
- Team management, training and development to ensure staff are welcoming, knowledgeable, helpful and can confidently carry out all shop floor tasks to high Company standards.
- Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient
- Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximise sales and profitability
- Forecast staffing needs and develop a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Professional and commercial in your approach to task
- Lead by example and drive the team's performance using your experience of positive team development, consistent daily management and positive feedback.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years minimum at store manager level in a fast-paced, busy retail environment.
- Previous experience with expanding a brand in UK or opening new stores will be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- IT proficient and able to quickly learn in house systems and use company apps.
- Highly organised, structured & solutions oriented.
- Able to work independently and lead a team with an energetic and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, productive environment.
- Have expertise in retail operational standards.
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start as soon as possible!
- This position will be working from in store with COVID-19 procedures in place
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.