TeamJobs are looking for a Retail Account Manager to work with a rapidly growing British lifestyle fashion brand based on the south coast.
This is a home-based appointment, with autonomous responsibility for achieving sales and customer service standards for your territory. A majority of your time will be spent on the road visiting accounts. It is expected that you will work in the office in Dorset at least one day per month to maintain internal relationships with your colleagues, this can be dependent on your schedule and accessibility.
- £35,000 to £40,000 DOE
- Remote working
- Open ended commission scheme (paid against Spring / Summer and Autumn/ Winter targets) Successful account managers have the ability to earn £50k+ OTE.
- Company vehicle
- Extensive clothing allowance
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Forecast and agree sales goals by Spring / Summer and Autumn / Winter seasons
- Manage an established customer base of department stores, fashion retailers, outdoor specialists, garden centres and potentially some key accounts.
- Build customer enthusiasm and brand loyalty
- Understand customer requirements and problem solve effectively
- Identify and on-board suitable new stockists
- Achieve call rate of 2-3 order appointments per day during key selling periods
- Conduct range reviews, secure space in store and maintain brand guidelines
- Attend quarterly business review meetings to provide feedback on sales results, re-forecast for the season and share thoughts on competitor activity, trends and marketplace
- Attend trade shows to market the brand and meet new customers
What we require from you:
- Located in the South East, able to cover the entire territory from Hampshire to Northamptonshire, across to Norfolk, down to Kent and everything in between.
- Successful track record of field sales achievement - dealing with independent retailers.
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer relationship skills.
- Takes responsibility for their sales region, forecast and target. Works independently but communicates frequently.
- Good team player with frequent head office / line manager telephone contact.
- Comfortable with a physical role and the requirement to carry sample bag(s)