SENIOR CUSTOMER INSIGHT MANAGER
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
This is a brand new position created to be a leader in this business! Shape your team and work with stakeholders to provide insights into key change areas that will have a lasting influence.
This is a national brand, well-known across the country and a leader in their space. While the data team is vast and innovative, they are looking to develop within insights! They have plenty of data at their disposal to use with the latest tech to focus their analytics and target customers better. Overhauling their customer segments into a more detailed model, they want to know in detail who to target and how, and you can be part of this transformation!
As a Senior Insight Manager your focus will be to aid the business in providing insights across customer and campaign analytics. Specifically, you will:
- Lead a team of 4 across customer analytics, insights and research
- Work with Directors and C-suite level stakeholders to share insights from your team in strategic meetings that help drive the data strategy!
- Still be hands-on when needed using SQL to support your team and lead by example in understanding and breaking down large data sets to extract impactful insights
- Work on core projects focusing on customer lifetime value, customer churn and retention, loyalty and behaviour trends
- Tell a story with data, leading innovative projects that get insights across the business
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Expertise in SQL (Python/R would be desirable)
- Excellent understanding of customer analytics across key things like CLV, retention and loyalty
- Confident telling a story with data as an excellent communicator, being able to use data to effect change and have experience using large data sets
- Prior experience managing a small team
- £60,000 - £70,000 annual salary DOE
- Wider benefits including bonus, pension, etc.
- Hybrid working, 2 days a week in the office
- A newly created role in which you can immediately make a stamp on it and continue to deliver impactful business changes!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Alanah Chambers via the Apply link on this page.
- this role is only available to candidates with the existing full right to work in the UK, as the company is unable to provide sponsorship
- I am unable to respond to every applicant - if you do not hear from me in 7 days, please take it as you have been unsuccessful on this occasion