SENIOR CUSTOMER INSIGHT MANAGER
£60,000 - 70,000
Brand new lead position! Shape your team and provide insights across the business into high influence projects making your mark on long term changes in the business.
National brand looking to develop within insights. The data team is vast and innovative, with such large pools of data they work well to use the latest tech to focus their analytics and target customers better, they now want to know in detail who to target and how, you can be part of this transformation!
As a Senior Insight Manager your focus will be to aid the business in providing insights across customer and campaign analytics, specifically you will:
- Lead a team of 4 across customer analytics, insights and data science
- Work with director and c suite level stakeholders to use insights from your team in strategic meetings, being the link between data and strategy!
- Still hands on when needed using SQL to understand and breakdown large sets of data to extract impactful insights on customer lifetime value, customer churn and retention
- Tell a story with data, leading innovative projects that get insights across the business
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An expert in SQL (Python/R would be desirable)
- Excellent understanding of customer analytics and KPI's such as CLV, retention and loyalty
- Confident telling a story with data, be able to use data to effect change and have experience using large data sets
- Prior experience managing
£60,000 - 70,000 annual salary, competitive benefits and flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gerard Matthews via the apply link on this page.
Data Analyst, Data Analytics, SAS, Python, R, Data Modelling, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, GA, AA, Clustering, Propensity Modelling, Segmentation, CRM, CRM Analytics, Marketing Analyst, Insight Analyst, Growth Analyst, Customer