Insight Executive (Hybrid – WFH 4 days per week and in the London office 1 day per week) – Up to £39k DOE plus benefits
This digital agency are doing some incredible work across in-store and digital campaigns, and looking for someone who can create, track and analyse campaigns to make the most from their data for clients.
The Insight Executive who joins them will be joining an extremely motivated team, delivering accurate and insightful campaign evaluations and reports on media performance trends, helping to fuel future campaigns. You will use Plan-Apps data to create insight reports, drive innovative projects forward, develop new methodologies and approaches for evaluation processes and store targeting techniques.
Below are some of the Insight Executive main responsibilities:
- Create, track, and analyse in-store & digital campaigns using a variety of methodologies with a focus on test vs control
- Use a wide range of data analysis techniques to develop solutions for evaluating campaign performance (i.e. solution to understand the long-term impact of 4-week activations)
- Develop, document, and monitor predictive models
- Using Python on a variety of analytical techniques including clustering, decision trees and random forests
- Participate in the planning and design of new analytic products for internal and external use
- Drive innovative and proactive projects forward such as driving efficiencies in our evaluation process and store targeting techniques
- Comfortably present your work to stakeholders, including team leads
- Assist in the creation of internal training content in order to help upskill client teams on how to deliver compelling and credible post campaign evaluation reports to clients.
- Use in-house data portal Plan-Apps to create best-in-class insight reports that help both the internal teams and clients derive actionable learnings
Insight Executive experience and requirements:
- Proven experience in a data analysis role at a similar level
- Experience using programming languages such as Python and R
- Experience working with regression models and a strong understanding of the e-commerce landscape is advantageous
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to interpret complex data and advanced excel skills with the ability to create complex formula and visualise data
- The ability to adapt to an agile working environment with clear organisation and prioritisation skills to manage workload effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
We want to hear from experienced and ambitious Insight Executives, who want to take their career to new heights. Please get in touch quoting DS005.
Also visit www.air-recruitment.com for a wide range of roles within tech, digital, marketing and advertising industries.