Head of Insight
Up to £70,000 base salary + Bonus
This is a great opportunity for a head of insight to come on board and help centralise this companies' commercial insight function. This business is committed to making data the driving force behind all their business decisions. Over the past three years, they've worked diligently to consolidate our data resources, and now, are looking for a Head of Insight to lead the insight team and bring a fresh perspective to their data-driven approach.
- As the Head of Insight, you'll play a pivotal role in uniting and leading the team to work on the right projects, aligning with the strategy, and supporting the growth and development of your team members.
- This role will be heavily focused around customer loyalty and driving insights to help enhance customer retention through marketing effectiveness.
- You will work closely with the CFO to drive P&L
- Pricing analytics will also be a core area of this team to enhance profit margin and enhance cross sell opportunities.
- As well as managing a team, you will be hands on with SQL and Power BI
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong SQL skills
- Proficiency in Power BI is essential
- Management experience
- Customer insight analytics experience with a strong focus on insights and commercial impact
Please reach out for more detail! This role offers hybrid working of up to 3 days a week working from home