This job is archived
Strategic Insight Consultant, Global/remote/London – £40-130k plus benefits and profit share / equity
This strategic consultancy are on a mission is to reinvent strategic advice with the power of rigorous research, design thinking. They want a Strategic Insight Consultant to help them achieve a balance of a deeper customer understanding.
This Strategic Insight Consultant will translate truly exceptional human insights into actionable commercial recommendations. This Strategic Insight Consultant will champion insights in the business, and will create real client impact.
This Strategic Insight Consultant is a true expert at designing, managing and analysing research projects. They’ll combine analytical rigour with storytelling ability, and are able to structure insights in a compelling way that persuades clients to take action and makes the complex seem simple.
This Strategic Insight Consultant will have an intuitive understanding of how and why people behave, and are able to go beyond what is said to what is truly important. They’ll have a sixth sense for the kinds of insights which have commercial relevance, and are able to tailor their approach accordingly.
The primary focus of this Strategic Insight Consultant is Qualitative research, but fluency in Quantitative design & analysis is preferred.
This strategic consultancy intends to invest significantly into the candidate’s training and development. There is a potential for you to make significant impact on the business from day one, working directly with C-suite people.
This Strategic Insight Consultant will be responsible for:
• Designing bespoke research approaches for a variety of project engagement types
• Project management and delivery
• Client management
• Management of recruiters & local-language moderators
• Creation of research materials, including discussion guides, stimuli and workshops
• Conducting desk research, and synthesis of third-party sources of insight
• Leading interviews, groups and workshops
• Synthesis and analysis
• Delivering presentations
This Strategic Insight Consultant will have:
• A top class degree
• 2+ years of experience in strategic insights / research agencies, design agencies or consulting
• Tech-client experience
• B2B and B2C experience
• Experience in managing multiple projects and their respective research components simultaneously
• Ability to balance words-pictures-numbers (with clear strength in one area)
• Deep experience of qualitative methods (including depth-interviews, co-development / co-creation, ethnography, online)
• Experience with data analysis and storytelling through data
• Creative approach to research – able to adapt methodologies to different audience types and types of engagement
• Ability to synthesise multiple research sources and deliver clear analysis
• Thought leadership / strong interest in a relevant area relating to research impact (e.g. psychology, behavioural analysis, research approaches)
This Strategic Insight Consultant can expect:
• Bonus scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Flexible working from home policy
• 23 holidays p.a. (in addition to bank holidays). Additional days earned for time served
If you think you’re the Strategic Insight Consultant that we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting job reference SS608o.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/