This job is archived
Adobe Analyst - London (Hybrid-Flex-Remote) - Up to £45K
This amazing digital innovation agency, established for over 21 years has a global footprint across 50 offices in 15 countries. They connect brands and organisations to the future through disruptive thinking and transformative digital innovation, backed by strong execution.
They are looking for an Adobe Analyst to join their team in London. This Adobe Analyst will report to the Head of Strategy, you will devise and execute data-driven strategies for their global client portfolio, using Martech software to inform and improve digital ecosystems based on sound behavioural insights to elevate customer experience and commerce.
As Adobe Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating and leading web analytics strategies and finding opportunities to improve the effectiveness of client web analytics implementation, presenting your findings to senior client stakeholders
- Using the tools at your disposal, including GA, Adobe Analytics and Content Square to gather empirical data to best inform insights and actions
- Conceptualising and building reporting dashboards using data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Data Studio and Excel
- Creating tagging plans to collect all necessary data to find relevant insights and implementation of tagging using tools such as Adobe and Google Tag Manager
- Proposing and executing multivariate testing plans and setup experiments within optimisation platforms
This Adobe Analyst must have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an analyst working with clients in multiple sectors and platforms
- Proficiency and experience using Google or Adobe Analytics and Tag Managers
- Expertise to devise 360 data-driven strategies against focused KPIs that reflect the interconnectedness of clients’ digital ecosystems and business goals
- An expert in building, interrogating and visualising results within platforms, in particular Google Data Studio
If you’re the Adobe Analyst we are looking for then please get in touch quoting DS002.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com