Communications & Customer Insight Manager
Wolverhampton/Hybrid (around 50% of your time each week will be on-site in Wolverhampton)
Salary: £46,098 - £50,015 pa + benefits
Closing date: 23 November 2023
Interview date: 04 December 2023
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and proactive communication and engagement professional to join an organisation with real social purpose.
As our Communications and Customer Insight Manager, you'll shape and deliver high quality communications, engagement and involvement activities for our 21,000 customers and 700 staff. Telling our story through a range of channels, you'll engage your audience with effective and inclusive communication solutions that inform and inspire. It's an interesting and varied role with plenty of scope, and you'll work collaboratively with senior colleagues across the business, customers and a range of external stakeholders, delivering activities that support our strategic priorities.
Overseeing the development and implementation of robust customer feedback channels, you will ensure we're using these insights effectively to inform service improvements. The work of your team will support the business to understand and engage our customers and staff, and help shape our operational services through formal consultations, our customer involvement panel and other mechanisms, ensuring the customer voice is incorporated into Board and Committee decisions.
With a background in communications and experience at mid-manager level, you'll have strong stakeholder management and influencing skills and the ability to quickly develop good working relationships. Well organised and self-motivated, you’ll be used to juggling multiple projects and committed to leading your team to deliver and have a meaningful impact.
As well as generous public sector holiday and pension schemes, you can expect:
- No gender pay gap between our female and male employees
- A welcoming environment where employees can be themselves. Every colleague has the opportunity to join our equality forum where you can help shape our culture and inform decision making
- Free home energy checks
- 24/7 access to a range of learning and development tools and activities
- Discounts to some of the city’s finest restaurants and shopping outlets, public transport and local gyms
- Wellbeing support including Paycare, to help cut the cost of check-ups and treatments, along with access to occupational health, counselling and physiotherapy services
- Financial support with saving and borrowing schemes
- Salary sacrifice schemes including Cycle2Work and Tusker car
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the local community. If you know of any potential applicants who may be interested, please pass on these details.