Digital Marketing Manager
Bristol, UK (home-based, with travel into Bristol office one day a week or as required) OR home-based (with occasional travel to Bristol)
Founded in 2001, Webrecruit is a pioneer behind the online recruitment sector; since developing the ‘flat fee’ recruitment model that has become an industry standard for many to developing truly bespoke recruitment solutions, we’ve been leading the market for two decades.
As industry leaders, Webrecruit has created the next generation of ATS system that works hand-in-hand with our advertising services and supports an array of clients, from all industry sectors. Working with national charities and not-for-profits to public sector organisations, hyper-growth SMEs to corporates, we have developed an Applicant Tracking System that is scalable, cloud-based, highly flexible to meet the needs of our varied users and can be implemented within hours through intuitive functionality.
Webrecruit has entered 2022 with impressive revenue achievements, a strong market position, a clear trajectory and significant plans backed by highly encouraging investment to continue our growth curve.
Webrecruit is growing and firing on all cylinders, and we plan to keep just that! So, what could be more important than expanding our Marketing team to support in making our plans a reality?
Webrecruit’s Marketing function is ramping up activity, and with that in mind, we see real value in having a Digital Marketing Manager who will be savvy when it comes to all things digital and email marketing, generating quality leads and engaging clients and prospects with our brand!
You will lead on the implementation of an email marketing programme that will generate repeatable leads and continue to increase brand awareness and content engagement; you will use your expertise to ensure campaigns are mindful of different sectors, as well as personas, to whom you are marketing to. Your efforts will ensure our TOV (tone of voice) is maintained yet adapted to different contacts, ensuring the best levels of engagement via an evidenced understanding of different audiences. You will also utilise your understanding to ensure Webrecruit’s PPC and Social Media campaigns are also fit for purpose.
With the creation of multiple email marketing campaigns, as well as PPC and Social Media campaigns, you will be mindful of different products and services Webrecruit offers, understanding the need for differentiators in our campaigns that may market our technology products alongside our advertising services. You will play a key role in increasing client and prospect uptake of our own proprietary Applicant Tracking System, Webrecruit ATS.
Additionally, on a day-to-day basis you will:
- Contribute to Webrecruit’s culture of Continuous Improvement by researching and implementing email, PPC and Social Media marketing best practice
- Analyse performance of email marketing campaigns, polishing what is working and improve what could work better!
- Produce digital and email marketing reports to showcase marketing workflow performance against target, as well as providing further insight
- Support with design of email visuals as required
- Work with the Sales team, as well as the Leadership team, to create targeted campaigns that may support specific sector-specialisms or vertical entry to increase client acquisition
- Manage the contact database, ensuring contact details are cleansed and correct to support engagement objectives and reduce bounce rate
- Assist with the management of sales and marketing tools and processes (including the creation of email marketing lists in Hubspot from Salesforce)
- Work in conjunction with the wider Marketing team to ensure wider departmental and business goals are achieved
What we’re looking for in a Digital Marketing Manager:
- Previous experience of B2B email marketing in a professional setting, with experience and knowledge of working with digital and email marketing platforms (HubSpot preferred)
- Expert written English skills (of course!) and excellent overall communication skills
- HTML and CSS skills for email design, as well as experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong analytical skills, with an understanding of how to use data to maximise Return on Investment (ROI)
- Strong proofreading skills, with an eye for both accuracy and quality
- Understanding and experience of project management principles, implementation and execution
- The ability to conduct independent research to influence campaigns and guide self-learning
A Marketing degree or any related qualifications would be beneficial to your application but are by no means necessary.
What will you get in return?
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum (DOE)
- 23 days’ holiday pro rata + Bank Holidays
- Dress down policy
- Work from home/ Hybrid working policy
- Comprehensive training
- Staff dos & socials to reward everyone’s hard work!
You’ll find we are a diverse team of individuals with a breadth of experience, backgrounds, and interests and this all contributes to our workplace being something we at Webrecruit are proud of.
This role is offered on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). Our core working hours are 0830 – 1730, Monday to Friday. We currently work from the office one day per week – this can increase in line with business needs, as well as being subject to change dependent on government guidelines.
Interviews will be held in person (dependent on Government guidelines as well as your preferred location option).
Other organisations may call this role Digital Marketing Specialist, Email Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Executive, Digital Officer, Email Marketing Officer, Email Marketing Executive, or Email Marketing Specialist.
Webrecruit is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are looking to showcase your expertise as a Digital Marketing Manager, we want to hear from you! Click Apply and start your journey with Webrecruit today.