A unique opportunity has arisen for a solid Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join one of the original in-house agency models. The agency houses experts in everything from creative, design, digital content creation, UX, and development, to comms planning, brand strategy, account handling and media planning and buying.
If you want to work in a truly collaborative, integrated agency model, partnering side by side with brand's marketing departments, this is the role for you.
As AM or SAM, you will be the champion of delivering great work (at pace), on time and on budget for clients. Clients will view you as someone they inherently trust, who is passionate about The brand, meets their expectations and with whom they can have an honest dialogue about making the work better.
Your wider agency team will view you as a go-getter, who keeps everyone on track and communicates brilliantly whilst striving for the best creative product that the agency can produce.
You will be super organised, smart and comfortable owning multiple projects and driving them forward.
- Being the day-to-day lead on your specific projects, the client’s first port of call
- Develop, maintain and extend client relationships. Become your client’s partner.
- Interpreting, questioning and challenging (where necessary) client briefs
- Setting and managing project timelines
- Ensuring client feedback is clear and understood
- Checking all work against feedback before resupplying to the client
- Driving quality control across the board to ensure the work is on brand
- Great attention to detail, understanding of press, digital, CRM, radio, OOH and TV production, process orientated
- Ensuring line managers are kept up to speed and involved where necessary
- Build strong working relationships with creative, planning and the wider account team
- A friendly, positive team player, solution-focused
- A natural communicator
- Proactive – hunts down opportunities and enjoys working at pace
- Inquisitive, always questioning
- Taking pride in delivering the absolute best work we can as an agency
- An organiser, someone who keeps everyone on track
- Ideally 3+ years experience
- Experience at an integrated agency would help
- Someone who can demonstrate working very closely with clients, as well as working with multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of project management and how to deliver TLL comms (e.g. print, digital, CRM)
Due to government guidelines, this role is based fully remote for now. However, this will eventually be a hybrid role with 2-3 days a week based at the client's headquarters in Central London.