Senior Graphic Designer (12-month FTC), Cambridge -
The Company - Senior Graphic Designer - 12-month FTC
Our client is a well-established specialist publisher in the scientific sector, who produce their own publications as well as offering content and lead generation services.
Based in Cambridge, they’re seeking a Senior Graphic Designer on a 12-month fixed term contract basis for maternity cover, starting mid-end of June.
The role will be once a week in the Cambridge offices as a minimum.
The Role - Senior Graphic Designer - 12-month FTC
Reporting into the Head of Production, you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing printed materials such as magazines and brochures.
- Designing email campaigns and newsletters, landing pages, online advertising, videos, webinar materials, and imagery.
- Assisting the production and design team with audio and video output, using templates for emails, and liaising with advertisers for artwork.
Requirements - Senior Graphic Designer - 12-month FTC
- Proficiency in the full Adobe Creative suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Experience of designing a variety of materials for print and digital.
- Understanding of using a content management system, and some basic HTML/CSS would be ideal.
- Be an excellent communicator, and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
This position will once a week in the Cambridge offices, though you’re welcome to go in more if preferred. Suitable commutable locations include: Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Soham, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Cambourne, Royston, Saffron Walden, Bishops Stortford, Biggleswade, Peterborough, March, Bury St Edmunds, and wider areas of Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire/Suffolk.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.