A unique opportunity has arisen for an Account Director to join this famous in-house agency working on some of the UK's most recognised brands. If you are already an Account Director looking for a new challenge for 2022 or if you are a Senior Account Manager ready to step up, get in touch for a confidential chat.
The Account Director should be the champion of delivering great work, on time and on budget for our clients. You will be responsible for leading the day-to-day of key projects on the account, including integrated campaigns that include TV, Social, OOH, Print and Digital.
- Develop, maintain and extend client relationships. Become your client’s partner
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business. Understand their pressures, products, goals and motivations, both on a project and business level
- Manage client expectations in relation to project objectives, timelines, and budgets. Be upfront, clear and honest at all times.
- Being the day-to-day lead on your specific projects
- Interpreting, questioning and challenging (where necessary) client briefs
- Overseeing project timelines, working with a PM
- Ensuring client feedback is clear and understood
- Driving quality control across the board to ensure the work is on brand
- Great attention to detail, understanding of social, digital, CRM and video production process
- A friendly, positive team player, solution focused
- A natural communicator
- Proactive – never waiting for opportunities, always hunting them down and enjoys working at pace
- Taking pride in delivering the absolute best work we can as an agency
- An organiser, someone who keeps everyone on track
- Experience at an integrated agency
- Demonstrate working very closely with clients and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of project management and how to deliver TLL comms (e.g. print, digital, TV)