Are you currently in a Client facing role and looking for a new opportunity? Would you like to work for a client-centric law firm that advises many of the UK's leading public & private sector organisations?
If so, this role may be of interest. We are looking for a Senior Client Engagement Manager to develop deeper and stronger relationships and deliver profitable growth for the firm. This role sits within the Public Sector practice and you will be supported by a Bids Manager, Client Development Executive and other business services professionals.
Your main responsibilities will be:-
- Work with Client Relationship Partners and their teams to create and deliver strategic client development plans for a small number of key clients in the public sector
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and plan client development activities
- Use our client intelligence portal and CRM system to capture client insights
- Promote the work we're doing through internal communications channels
- Support Client Relationship Partners and their teams by identifying and converting opportunities to grow client relationships
- Manage regular relationship reviews with clients and support our wider Client Listening Programme
- Actively build your own network of client relationships with key contacts at our public sector clients (e.g. Panel Managers, Procurement teams, In-house lawyers, etc.)
- Lead on major bids / panel reviews
- Work with our Communications team to build profile and reputation in the Public Sector through thought-leadership campaigns, events (virtual and in-person), client insights and PR activity
Ideally you will have a proven track record in Client Development/Engagement in a legal or professional services firm and have public sector knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful legal firm so please apply for further information.
This role can be based in London, Bristol or Manchester.
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.
Refer a friend and you can earn £300 of high street gift vouchers, and we will also donate £50 to a chosen charity.
As a responsible business, it is important that we represent the diversity of our people, our clients and our communities. We believe that the firms that thrive are those with the most diverse team; that's why we work so hard to source the best talent from the broadest pool possible. As an equal opportunities employer we strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs. If you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the selection process, please talk to a member of the recruitment team so that any required adjustments can be made in advance.