- Runs the content planner for the social media and e-news channels informed by communications priorities to agreed plans and timescales, ensuring a regular schedule of engaging content that maintains a strong, consistent strategic narrative and clear corporate voice.
- Writes and produces high-quality, multi-format content supporting and developing communications priorities (for example: social media posts, blogs, graphics and AV content), moderating online responses to community guidelines.
- Develops proactive and reactive social media engagement and publicity plans as part of an integrated communications service to reach a range of audiences via owned and earned media, identifying new channel opportunities where relevant including via partnerships and influencers where mutually beneficial.
- Analyses and uses social listening intelligence, professional frameworks and other industry tools to advise on strategy approaches, execute content activities and report on their performance.
- Ensures service quality through guidance, training and regular housekeeping, including application of style guidelines and social media policies.
- Supports colleagues by sharing expert social media knowledge, keeping pace with social media, content, SEO and digital industry trends
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent written and oral skills with strong content production experience – especially in taking complex information and explaining it simply and concisely across multiple content formats. Demonstrable understanding of Plain language and accessibility principles.
- Experience of collaboratively planning and delivering content plans to engage audiences – owned and earned methods (incl. via partnerships)
- Experience of using data and audience intelligence to develop plans, tell stories and evaluate content products and execution.
- Experience of autonomously handling delivery of multiple projects simultaneously and to budgets.
What you'll get in return
- £39,500-£46,157, Day rate optional
- Flexible working options available.
- Remote working Paid via hays weekly time-sheets using our Hays time-sheets app
- Initially 6 month contract-working on an exciting project with the potential for this contract to be extended