The organisation is looking for a proactive, innovative individual who is able to take ownership over the role. This role will lead the Internal Communications functions as well partnering with key business unit around the organization to deliver impactful communications strategies and campaigns to demonstrate the FRC’s influence and purpose.
The main responsibilities include:
- Develop and land opportunities for senior management briefings with key commentators to increase the understanding of the scope and remit of the FRC’s activities
- Be regarded as a credible and engaging spokesperson for the FRC Deliver digital collateral such as podcasts and webinars to support stakeholder outreach and consultations
- Create Excellent content for social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter and FRC website
- Working with the HR function to ensure internal communications supports the values and behaviours of the FRC through thoughtful and relevant employee communications
- Working as a business partner to key functions within the FRC to design and deliver impactful campaigns supporting key publications and events to our stakeholder universe
- Work with press and media as well as be responsible for webinars, podcast and other creative channels.
The successful candidate must have:
- Strong written and verbal skills, experience in internal communications as well as strong media handling skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Understanding of the UK financial services and corporate landscape and its media followers
- Ability to anticipate and deal with emerging issues in key stakeholder areas such as corporate governance and stewardship
- Influencing skills with multiple internal stakeholders
If you are interested in this role and would like to be submitted, please do send an updated word version of your CV to my email. If you have any questions regarding this role or any other role you are interested in, please do not hesitate to contact me.