Your new company
Are a leading University Manchester
Your new role
You be responsible for working on change projects for the operational side of the University
- Create innovative communication plans and take reasonability for the design and delivery of communications to engage staff.
- Provide an integrated approach to communications through the management of allocated projects and operations, as well as inputting into engagement and communications campaigns.
- Project manage the implementation of communications plans across a range of projects
- To plan and co-ordinate communications within the wider framework of the university
- Support the delivery of internal communication content and staff events
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- Experience in change communications or similar role
- Experience of planning and delivering communications campaigns with a focus on engagement.
- Experience of developing and delivering communications for projects at various lifecycles
- Experience of designing and developing engaging, targeted content and messages suitable for use across a range of channels.
What you'll get in return
You will get to work with a leading university, joining a collaborative team, flexible working options available and amazing benefits. Opportunity for contract to extended.