We are recruiting for a Senior Associate to join our public inquires team based in London. This role is offered on a flexible working basis and would best suit a qualified lawyer with 6+ years PQE.
Your RoleAs a key addition to our growing team, you will have a fee-earning role, which is likely to include the following:
- Acting as a supporting Solicitor to statutory and non-statutory inquiries
- Undertaking internal investigations and independent reviews
- Providing legal advice to the inquiry team and contribute to senior relationship management with recognised legal representatives, core participants, witnesses and document providers
- Handling or leading complex, multi-disciplinary, professional, multi-strand legal or investigative environments
- Handling or leading complex, large-scale projects, including involvement in delivery of large-scale disclosure/e-disclosure/document production/information management exercises
- Planning, defining and implementing strategies to support delivery against client need
- Leading and project managing document-heavy review processes to identify key relevant materials
- Giving clear and detailed instructions to witnesses to ensure delivery of high-quality evidence
- Working flexibly across workstreams and delegating tasks to other team members, driving efficiency and maximising available resource
Your Skills and Experience
- A qualified lawyer with 6+ years PQE in a similar legal setting
- Strong litigation skills and project management skills with experience of managing large scale disclosure exercises and/or working on large scale projects in commercial litigation
- A creative approach to problem solving with an ability to manage critical issues quickly and effectively
- A proven and demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Keen, motivated team player with the ability to self-start and engage with a varied cross section of fee earners across the business
- Ability to contribute to our collaborative culture, with an ambition to assist in the development of junior team members
The team provide a full legal service. This includes advising individual key witnesses representing public bodies, private individuals and acting on behalf of inquiries themselves.This breadth of experience and knowledge allows the team to deal with all aspects of public inquiries and provides a unique perspective.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, cover letter transcript and writing sample. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kean Smith for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful