Job Role: Customer Relations Advisor x5
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 4.00pm
Pay Rate: £90.00 per day
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are currently looking for x5 Customer Relations Advisors to work for a reputable transportation service provider in the heart of Birmingham. This is a temporary contract position for an initial period of 2 months. However, based on performance and business needs, there may be opportunities for an extension.
As a Customer Relations Advisor, you will play a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction by addressing all written queries and complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responding to any queries or complaints via email correspondance
- Logging all customer complaints within customer relations database
- Handling all incoming customer contacts by, letter and e-mail
- Researching and resolving customer enquiries and complaints to the customer's satisfaction
- Preparing standard and nonstandard written responses to customers
Skills & Experience required:
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to resolving customer issues
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and effectively communicate with a diverse range of customers
- Proficient computer skills and experience using a CRM software would be advantageous
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability
- A positive attitude and a genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service
Are you ready to take on this exciting challenge? If so; please APPLY NOW - we look forward to hearing from you!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.