Do you have experience in an outbound calling Customer Service environment?
Do you have a good eye for detail?
Are you confident in the use of Excel, CRM's and Databases?
Our client, an award-winning professional services firm, are undergoing a significant period of transformation and are looking to recruit a confident, articulate Customer Relations Officer on an 8 Month FTC to assist with the validation and update of customer information.
Responsible for contacting existing customers via telephone you will seek to:
- Manage multiple customer databases to obtain accurate and up-to-date customer information.
- Assist customer's with account migration to an online portal.
- Review documentation, identify missing information and update accordingly.
- Review aged invoices and follow up on payment.
- Track the progress of each customer and provide update reports to the Project Owner.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience within an outbound calling environment.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
This is a fully office based position, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. In return for your expertise our client offer newly refurbished offices, free on site parking, a generous pension, private health care and prorated 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Please send in your CV or call Gareth in the office for more information