Customer Relations Advisor
Location: West Malling
9-month Fixed Term Contract
£25,000 pro rata
An exciting new role has opened as a Customer Relations Advisor for a successful organisation, located in West Malling.
Working within this pro-active team, the ideal candidate would be motivated and driven in contributing to a diverse organisation.
Duties for this position include:
- Contacting existing customers; updating contact information where required
- Identifying and amending information on the system that may be incorrect or missing
- Offering solutions and resolutions to customers
- Chase up outstanding invoices ensuring payment is received
- Documenting all information accurately onto the correct databases
- Any other duties or tasks which may be required
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Previous outbound call experience required
- Must be comfortable on the telephone
- Previous experience in using Excel and other IT systems
- Proactive and have exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Able to overcome any challenging situations
The ideal candidate will thrive in delivering an excellent service to all customers. This company pride themselves in rewarding their customers and offer fantastic benefits!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Sammy Grove, Senior Temporaries Recruitment Consultant of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent’s leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!