Public Affairs Manager - London Based (Hybrid)
Murray McIntosh is delighted to be working with a leading organisation in Defence, Aerospace and security!
The communications team are offering an exciting opportunity for a public affairs professional to join and lead a dynamic team within a supportive environment where they can tackle issues surrounding aerospace, defence, security and sustainability through both political and non-political stakeholder engagement.
Duties will include:
- Representing the organisation to government, parliament and other senior stakeholders.
- Leading the organisation's campaigning strategy and ensuring narratives remain consistent.
- Proving leadership and development to junior members of the team.
- Advising the organisation based on latest political and legislative updates.
- Oversee the development of press releases, written recommendation and briefings.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong analytic and communication skills with a good understanding of current issues and affairs.
- Proven experience in political stakeholder engagement.
- Experience in Defence, Aerospace or Security Sector.
Extra Desirable Criteria:
- Sustainability experience in Aerospace or Manufacturing.
- Experience leading or managing a team.
This role will be based at their head office in the London, but offers a flexible hybrid work scheme of 3 days a week in the office.
Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications which will require visa sponsorship either imminently or in the future.
Murray McIntosh is proud to be an equal opportunity agency on behalf of its clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.