Marketing Coordinator, Reading (Home working available!) -
A leading and award-winning legal organisation based in Reading are looking for a driven Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be involved in:
- Providing administrative support to the marketing team such as updating marketing collateral and liaising with suppliers and the wider team
- Provide digital support such as uploading press releases and articles to the website and sharing content on social media channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Attending occasional seminars, meetings and producing both internal and external communications for the firm
- At least 1 years’ experience within Marketing
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple tasks at once
- Experience using Hootsuite would be desirable
- Strong IT and Microsoft office skills
It is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known and successful legal firm that offers a great working environment and really strong progression opportunities. Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Reading, Maidenhead, Slough, Wokingham, Bracknell, Woking, Basingstoke, Newbury and most parts of Berkshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.