This job is archived
Marketing Communications Executive, Cambridge -
We are currently recruiting for a Communications Executive to join one of the largest national and well-known legal firms, on a permanent basis.
As Communications Executive you will be joining a very successful communications department and work closely to the marketing team who play a pivotal role in driving forward the success of this award-winning firm.
Main duties will involve but not limited to:
- Monitoring the firm’s social media accounts and keep them up to date with fresh content
- Email campaign management
- Write copy for a range of marketing materials, including hard copy publications, email newsletters, brochures, and reports
- Support SEO (search engine optimization) activities through online PR
- Regular updating of the content on the firm's website and other digital channels
- Write press releases and other editorial content such as feature articles
- Develop marketing collateral, including social media tiles, animated slides and branded documents, in house using a wide range of software from Canva to InDesign.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented broad Marcomms professional looking to work on high profile projects who is confident and enthusiastic enough to work closely with marketing, business and legal service specialists. Due to the central location of their Cambridge offices this position is widely commutable from Sawston, Haverhill, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Waterbeach, Ely, Newmarket, Shelford, Godmanchester, St Neots and Cambourne.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.