Marketing Executive, Cambridge (4 days remote working) -
A leader in the world of innovative legal services, our international-scale client is looking for a passionate Marketing Executive to join their Cambridge-based team on a permanent basis. Working within a vibrant and inspired team, you will have a multitude of previous marketing experience that will enable you to hit the ground running in this fast-paced role.
As Marketing Executive, you will take ownership of the planning and implementation of a varied and busy events calendar, whilst supporting a range of marketing activities – no two days will be the same in this dynamic role.
They have super flexible working including later starts later finishes, early starts early finishes, home working and a competitive package.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- End to end management of a variety of events including receptions, seminars, dinners, and conferences
- Creation of marketing collateral for an assortment of channels (both on and offline) with a view to inspiring a call to action amongst audiences
- Updating the website and email marketing execution
- Playing a key part in the management and updating of digital channels including websites and social media accounts.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Experience with WordPress, SquareSpace and HubSpot are preferred
- To be collaborative, detailed and process-orientated
This is an excellent role for an experienced Marketing Professional looking to grow their career within a forward-thinking organisation. Due to the location of this role, it would be best suited to those situated in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Newmarket, Ely, Cottenham, Bury St Edmunds, St Neots, Royston, Saffron Walden, Baldock, Haverhill, Letchworth and Bishops Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.