Brand assistant, Bury St Edmunds –
The Company – Brand Assistant
Do you have an eye for Brand Image?
Are you passionate about marketing?
If you answered YES to the above, then this role could be the perfect fit for you!!
Our client holds nearly 40 years of industry expertise and have homed in on their specialist services throughout the years.
They are one of largest non-food distributors in the UK and pride themselves in delivering good quality service every time. They are looking for a Brand Assistant to join their growing marketing team.
With a fabulous company culture, hybrid working and a potential 25% bonus on top of your basic, what more could you want?
The Role – Marketing Assistant
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Brand Partnerships, your main duties will include:
- Support and assist various team members in all areas of broad marketing within the company
- Proactive attitude, carrying out a range of online/offline tasks
- Liaising with the product and sales team to consistently deliver on quality
- Handling a range of admin tasks
- Work on Creating an engaging brand message which drives positive results (there would be potential for your role to progress into a brand position in the future)
The Requirements – Marketing Assistant
In order to be considered you ideally will have:
- 1 year of marketing experience
- Attention to detail, brand focused and flexible
- Remains calm under pressure and creates strong relationships
If you are an avid marketer with brand positioning experience, looking for that next step in your career, then this is a great opportunity for you!.
Due to the location of their Bury St Edmunds based head office this role is commutable from most parts of Suffolk including, Ipswich, Norwich, Cambridge, Thetford, Newmarket, Stowmarket and Diss.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.