We are excited to partner with a well-known consumer services brand with strong links to Yorkshire. It is a family-run business that has recently merged with similar-sized business in Lancashire, creating a market leader across the North. It continues to be owner / family-run and managed and has a bright future. This brand new role is a reflection of the group's strong plans and position and plans to build on.
Reporting into the Group Head of Marketing, the newly-created Group Marketing Manager will:
- Work closely with the HofM to devise and implement a strategy which spans 3 distinct brands
- Create and manage a marketing calendar that includes key campaigns, and marketing strategies to improve the Groups profile.
- Manage and promote the Community fund across the network, including attending events and organising PR opportunities where appropriate
- Help to guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Work with the team to provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Negotiate with media agencies and secure agreements on the production of promotional material
A creative self-starter, you will find lots to like in this role whether it's team management / building, the genuine responsibility and freedom to make decisions or the ownership of leading a team in an established family business. You'll still love the creative element and be adept at Adobe Creative Suite. You'll want to get stuck in and grow something with visible results.