Your new company
Your new company is based in the heart of London. They are a global Tax, Audit & Accountancy firm who are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their Non-Profits Team, as well as the VAT & Forensic Teams. You will be sitting in a team of 3, reporting directly into the Senior Marketing Manager.
Your new role
In your new role as the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Creating compelling marketing communications & content
- Providing prompts & direction to the firm's PR team
- Conducting market research & analysis
- Web content & social media
- Internal communications
- Thought leadership
- Stakeholder management
- Management of events (virtual & in-person)
- Assist in the production and updating of brochures/digital collateral
- Working with the business development team/partners to support sector proposals and the client care programme.
What you need to succeed
In order to succeed in your new role as the Marketing Executive, you will need to have the following:
- Experience implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience virtual & in-person events
- Ability to accurately obtain and convert technical content into compelling cop
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail CRM
- Experience in HMTL
- Knowledge and application of Microsoft office.
- Degree level Education preferably Marketing
- Similar experience within a Professional Services firm
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary of £35,000
- Great company culture & team environment
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement
- & much more!!
What to do now
If you are interested in this role, click the 'apply now' button to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us. If this job is not quite right for you, but are interested in a new job position, please do call us for a confidential discussion about your opportunities.