This job is archived
- Co-design and implement social media strategies to support business and campaign objectives
- Build and manage the relevant communities across key channels
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines and writing style
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
The ideal candidate will be a social media specialist. You will also need the following:
- Experience working on paid social media campaigns - principally LinkedIn and Facebook/Instagram
- Hands-on experience in content development, with the ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics, along with general analytical skills.
In return for your passion and expertise, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a salary of £32,000 to £35,000.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Digital Marketing Executive position in Liverpool, so please contact Network Marketing today.
About Network Marketing & The Book Recruitment. Established in 1996, we’re a niche marketing, digital and creative recruiter operating primarily across the North of England. We believe recruitment can be different, and so, work in true partnership, meaning outcomes are far more positive. We believe in equity, diversity and inclusion, and are on a journey to make our vacancies as accessible as possible for all. If marketing and digital are in your DNA, speak to Network Marketing. And for creative roles, speak to our team at The Book. To find out more, please visit www.networkmarketingjobs.com and www.thebookrecruitment.com.