CRM Systems role – brand new CRM Manager role in a growing team. Supporting the CRM Leader in the implementation of strategy, as well as overseeing projects.
This international law firm has a formidable reputation in its niche. It has grown significantly in recent years, boasts an open and collegiate partnership with a low staff turnover. In addition, it has investing heavily in growing its marketing function and has a supportive team where you would learn and grow. This newly created CRM Systems Manager role will manage a small team, and will be involved in a number of key initiatives as the firm changes the way it gathers and interprets data to support the Partners’ growth plans. Responsibilities include:
- Manage the day-to-day data tasks in InterAction and improve the quality of data
- Ensure data is segmented to drive highly targeted marketing communications and client reporting and underpin BD initiatives.
- Contributing to CRM’s best practice documents. Suggesting process improvements, new features and third party software.
- Conduct training and guidance to ensure InterAction best practice is adhered to, and data is GDPR compliant.
- Manage the day to day workload and effectively prioritise tasks for the data stewards. Ensure quality controls are in place for the team.
The successful candidate will have in-depth experience of using InterAction (essential). Current/recent line management experience is also essential. You should also demonstrate the ability to act as a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders across the business, alongside the tenacity to see projects through from beginning to end. The firm offers a great working environment and culture, and lives and breathes its values. It’s a great place to work and also offers hybrid working.