Content and Communications Executive, Cambridge -
A highly established and growing professional services organisation, based in the heart of Cambridge city, are looking for a dynamic and passionate Content and Communications Executive to join their busy team!
They have super flexible working including later starts later finishes, early starts early finishes, home working and a competitive package.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Creating highly engaging and compelling content across platforms and channels such as weekly newsletters, community platforms, social media, press releases, articles, case studies, videos and more
- Attract both internal and external audiences and make suggestions regarding the communications plans
- Implementing the organisations communications plan, being responsible for both internal and external content
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar communications and content role
- Have the ability to curate and publish a wide range of content in order to engage audiences
- The ability to form strong working relationships with stakeholders is essential
- Experienced and confident writer across various channels
- Confident across social media platforms
This is an excellent role for an experienced Content and Communications Professional looking to grow their career within a forward-thinking organisation, whilst enjoying a generous remuneration package. Due to the location of this role, it would be best suited to those situated in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Newmarket, Ely, Cottenham, Bury St Edmunds, St Neots, Royston, Saffron Walden, Baldock, Haverhill, Letchworth and Bishops Stortford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.