Our Client is based in Fengate, Peterborough and looking for people to join their team and start ASAP.
Can you work Saturday and Sundays only?
Saturday Hours - 6am-3pm and Sunday Hours 9am-6pm?
On going basis and you will need to be flexible within reason, dependable, and all candidates are required to command a proficient level of English speaking, reading, and writing.
As a Printing Operative your role will include packing, printing, folding T-shirts, sorting, picking, dispatch, labelling, boxing, and palletising.
Our client is a growing company and have many opportunities and progression paths to follow.
Day to day of the role:
* General Upkeep of your area
* Edit and realignment of graphics before printing, or embroidering
* Changing threads. Including size and colour
* Be actively aware and understand the Health and Safety
* Working towards daily productivity targets Required skills:
* PC skills
* Standing or walking for extended periods (depending on shifts)
* Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, crouching and/or stretching
* Pushing and pulling up to 15kg in weight / Lifting and moving products up to 15kg
* Manual dexterity in both hands and wrists
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Accuracy and diligence
* Great progression opportunities
* Flexible working rotas
* Full PPE provided (If needed)
* Free parking
* Weekly pay every Friday
* Temporary to Permanent opportunities
* Friendly working environment
* Easily accessible site location - close to public transport
* Onsite parking
If your interested in the above don't miss out and give us a call ASAP - we are setting up trials for next week.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.