As Marketing Manager you will be skilled in creating and implementing a marketing plan that reinforces the Company’s strategic agenda.
You will be responsible for a mix of strategic planning and hands-on coordination and delivery of Group-wide marketing activities. This will include budget management, reporting and maintaining the Branding Science Group’s social media channels and website. Comfortable working with minimal supervision, the Marketing Manager will play a key role in shaping our marketing activities and elevating our profile with key target audiences.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Create and execute a phased (crawl-walk-run) marketing plan to drive brand awareness and digital presence with key target audiences
• Maintain the content calendar and develop creative, engaging digital content (website, social media), in partnership with key stakeholders
• Support teams with other priority marketing activities, including submissions for industry awards, thought leadership, breakfast briefings and PR
• Nurture stakeholder relationships and raise the profile of marketing internally
• Liaise with partners and vendors (SEO, creative, etc.)
• Manage the marketing budget
• Oversee measurement and reporting.
Marketing Manger Requirements:
• Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification, any relevant degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrable experience in building and executing strategic marketing plans with a focus on digital marketing
• Budget management
• Project management experience
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Experienced in digital marketing
• Interest in healthcare (pharma) sectors
• Team player and willingness to help others
• Commercial awareness
• Persuasive, pragmatic and passionate
• An eye for detail
• Evidence of ongoing professional learning and development
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience with CMS systems
• Copy-editing and/or creative writing skills
About Branding Science Group:
Specialists in integrated healthcare market research and consultancy, we help clients across the globe to maximise their molecule or organisation’s potential.
Steeped in the science of behaviour, we seamlessly integrate brand consultancy with focused market and audience insight. We act as a partner in thinking to our clients so that they can make strategic choices with confidence and deliver on their promise of positive change for patients.
2022 marks our 20th anniversary.
Location: Wandsworth, London/ Hybrid homebased
Contract type: 12-month FTC with the possibility of becoming permanent
Hours: Part time (2-3 days per week)
You may also have experience in the following: Marketing Manager, CIM, Marketing, Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager, Marketer, Marketing Officer, Marketing Analyst, Marketing coordinator, Marketing Consultant, Marketing and Promotions Manager, Marketing Specialist, PR, etc