Senior Marketing Executive, Hemel Hempstead -
The Company –
We are working with a fast-growing business in the pharmaceutical sector! They are looking for an experienced copywriter to join their team. If you have a B2B marketing background, a degree or A-Level in a scientific subject, and excellent communication skills, then this role is for you!
The Role – Senior Marketing Executive, Hemel Hempstead
You will be responsible for generating content that promotes products and services, this ranges from social media posts, flyers, blog posts and tradeshow stand designs.
Day to day, you could be…
- Writing in-depth thought leadership copy which could be used for niche FAQs, blogs, and brochures.
- Creating content for social media and campaigns.
- Managing and liaising with an external agency who are based oversees.
- Analysing data and creating reports from the website and marketing activities.
- Strong copywriting and B2B marketing experience.
- Degree or A-Level in a Scientific subject.
- A creative mindset with excellent communication skills.
This full is based full time in the office, and due to their location, this role would be of particular interest to those based in the Hertfordshire county or areas such as Amersham, Chesham, Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, Tring, Reading, Slough, and many more!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to hear about all our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online at http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.