Global Marketing Communications Associate, Cambridge –
Would you enjoy working for a small team within the pharmaceutical setting?
Do you hold excellent writing skills?
Are you looking for your 2nd role within communications?
Our client was established in 2012 and has made real progress within the pharma space in this short period of time. They pride themselves on delivering world-class drug treatments and services to the deprived uncommon/unique disease patient community.
They are now looking for a motivated global marketing communications associate to join and become an integral part of the marketing team.
You would be supporting the development and implementation of their marketing plans around the world to drive business objectives.
Reporting to the global marketing manager and joining a team of 4 within marketing your daily tasks will include:
- Communicating internally with all the different departments and stakeholders, as well as external agencies
- Developing content and delivering digital communications and social media campaigns, with the ability to present the impact of those campaigns through analysis
- Take ownership of the annual marketing communications plan, working closely with other teams to ensure effective communication i.e. Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Copywriting and editing information sheets, brochures, safety information, press releases other collateral
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience, ideally with a background in pharma or equivalent
- Hold a marketing degree or CIM or industry experience
- Very strong written and communications skills in English. Ability to create content with little or no editing
- Experience creating content across social media, email marketing, web and internal comms
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and strong attention to detail
This is a really exciting opportunity for a marketer to progress their career within a fantastic growing organisation, offering both flexible working and some lovely benefits such at 10% bonus, paid private healthcare, occasional office breakfasts and quarterly social events!
This role offers hybrid working with office attendance needed only 3 time per week. Due to the location of their Cambridge based office this role is commutable from all areas of Cambridgeshire including Cambridge itself, Ely, St Neots, Peterborough and Huntingdon, as well as Northampton, Newmarket, Norwich and Royston.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.