This job is archived
Digital Marketing Specialist, Cambridge -
Do you want to join a global leading company in genomics?
Would you love to work in a culture fuelled by innovation, collaboration and openness?
If you are a social media and digital expert, I’d love to hear from you!
Brand Recruitment have partnered again with a world advancing genomic Cambridge-based company, with multiple global offices, to recruit a Digital Marketing Specialist, this is an exceptional opportunity for a B2B social media and digital marketing expert!
You will be responsible for executing regional digital marketing channels and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, sitting within a team of 7.
- Build the digital elements for regional campaigns, such as paid social media campaigns, email nurture campaigns and webinars
- Internally pitch to report findings on digital campaigns and advise where required
- Monitor and analyse digital operational metrics to ensure campaigns are implemented successfully.
- Leading social media expert – ensuring digital excellences, marketing automation systems, advise on future campaigns based on data
For this role the ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 4 years of B2B digital marketing experience
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Strong analytical mind – specifically measuring social media results
- Previous experience in email campaigns, lead gen and content development
- Experience in SEO, social media, google AdWords and PPC
- Confident in a fast-paced environment
As well as offering a stunning and progressive office environment, they extend highly desirable benefits to their team including an in-office gymnasium, bonus schemes, flexible working, health care schemes, voucher schemes and much, much more. The successful candidate can be considered on a hybrid basis of mix of home working and office working.
Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role can be commutable from Huntingdon, St Neots, Biggleswade, Baldock, Stevenage, Hitchin, Letchworth, Royston, Haverhill, Bishop’s Stortford, Newmarket, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.