This is an exciting opportunity to join Nualtra on the Cambrooke side of our business focused on helping to promote our range of PKU (phenylketonuria) and Ketogenic products.
Nualtra is the fastest-growing medical nutrition company in the UK & Ireland with a dynamic culture and we are looking for a talented creative marketer to help take our digital marketing to the next level and take ownership of the social media strategy.
This is a hands-on role that will require content creation and creative thinking - you must be able to demonstrate previous work examples including successful marketing campaigns you've been involved in. Your main focus will be to help drive engagement and brand awareness for our products with both customers and patients within PKU and Keto.
Key responsibilities and requirements:
• Create and execute social media strategy for the PKU/Keto market including online engagement/social listening
• Develop new content for all focus marketing channels (email newsletters, social, video, online)
• Overseeing and developing creative marketing/advertising campaigns
• Liaise with sales team and the graphic design team to bring ideas to life (marketing materials, patient resources)
• Engaging with customers when required e.g. market research surveys, taste testing
• Maintain and enhance website content
• Report on online sample service analytics
• Monitoring performance and analytics across all key channels (Hootsuite, Google Analytics et al)
• Attend events when required (around twice per year)
• Set up educational webinars (Zoom) and meetings online in addition to managing follow-up process e.g. surveys
• Source promotional and sample materials e.g. brand reminders, boxes etc.
- Degree educated
- 2 - 3 years of relevant marketing experience (industry/clinical experience not required)
- Strong analytical, communication and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take the initiative with social media content creation
- Experience using Canva and Wordpress is desirable