Communications Manager, Cambridge -
The Company – Communications Manager
Our client is a cutting edge biotechnology organisation based on the outskirts of south Cambridge, who are seeking a Communications Manager in a stand-alone capacity to plan and implement external and internal communications strategies.
The business continues to secure incredible funding for their life changing research, with recent exciting collaborations announced with some world-renowned organisations.
This position offers hybrid working, with 3 days in the offer and 2 remote per week, plus benefits including bonus scheme and profit share.
The Role – Communications Manager
- Reporting into the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for creating and delivering the communications strategies, including:
- Writing content for external and internal communications, proofreading and ensuring consistent tone of voice.
- Liaise with stakeholders and external PR for delivering content across news articles, case studies, blogs, infographics and videos.
- Support in the delivery of events, the maintenance of communication documentation and brand development.
- Manage a network of external partnerships.
Requirements – Communications Manager
- Senior level demonstrable experience in external and internal comms, from within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical or medical technology organisation.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, able to manage stakeholders and liaise with the press and journalists.
- Ideally hold a degree or master’s in marketing, communications or a similar field.
- Comfortable working autonomously, or as part of a team in the future.
This position offers hybrid working, with 3 days in the office and 2 remote per week. Based on the outskirts of south Cambridge, this position suitable for those commuting from areas such as: Cambridge, Sawston, Duxford, Royston, Linton, Haverhill, Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Milton, Girton, Waterbeach, Saffron Walden, Stapleford, Babraham, and Abingdon.
Terms and Conditions
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.